We’re very excited to begin 2013 by posting our first AMA blog!
With the variety events we have scheduled in the upcoming year, we want to give our staff, students and families a forum to converse!
So what’s coming up?
- We will keep you ‘in the know’ about our new performance company, The AMA Dance Force!
- You can watch for a series articles written by my son Conrad – a former student here at AMA – called: “Growing Up in a Girl’s World.”
- Teachers will write about the joys and challenges of working with our kids.
- Students will write about what music, dance and tumbling means to them.
- A local business will explain why they are excited to be part of our June show each year!
- And AMA parents will tell us what it is like to be part of the AMA family!
We have so much going on here to share… Stay tuned for great photos and new videos too!
YOU can join us in creating a fun and AMAzing corner of the AMA website!
Never miss a post – subscribe to our blog RSS feed!